In this video, we have discussed the essential news articles from different editions of “The Hindu” News Paper. This video decodes relevance of each article by comprehensively linking with UPSC syllabus, background for the article, present context, and 360-degree analysis of each article for UPSC Prelims and Mains dimensions.
At the end of the video, a Practice-cum-Revision session on UPSC Previous/Model MCQs is available, and Model/Previous Mains Questions are discussed/given for your practice.
Handwritten Notes: http://bit.ly/SIA-NOTES-31-03-2021
Handwritten Notes in PDF Format convenient for printing:
i) Single side per page – http://bit.ly/SIA-SinglePage-31-03-2021
ii) Double side per page – http://bit.ly/SIA-DoublePage-31-03-2021
►►Introduction – 0:00
►►List of Topics – 0:06
►►Time-Stamping of news articles:
1. Only 14 prisoners in Tamil Nadu will be voting – 0:16
2. A road to progress (OPED) – 07:07
3. Hopes crushed by degrees of extortion in Philippines – 13:37
4. India does not shine when only some gleam (Editorial) – 17:09
5. MV tax rebate proposed for scrapping vehicles – 25:07
6. Researchers find new butterfly species – 28:36
7. Hoysala inscription found near Arsikere – 30:31
8. Prelims Practice Questions – 34:40
9. Mains Practice Questions – 37:50
Important topics such as #HoysalaArchitecture #Philippines #GHI #PrisonersRightToVote #DairySector #Butterfly #VehicleScrappagePolicy are vividly discussed in UPSC Civil Services Exam Perspective in this video, with a special Practice cum Revision session in the end.
Link for daily ‘The Hindu’ news analysis – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPiW7xDrJhw&list=PLolj3WrQmJe6eQA2s1SujU_WfN947VEFQ